Monday, August 13, 2007

I almost had you

I almost had you.

You almost had me.

Twice last week, I almost had her. Tough luck though. Something keeps on pushing us back. There is always something... something that keeps us apart. I couldn't say this is bound to inexistence. I want this... But do you want this too?

My life is full of ripples. Is this just another ripple? Another rip in my vulnerability as a person?

I couldn't be so much of a fool. I couldn't reside in my own little world. I have to have it big. I have to have it all. That's why I want you... Coz I want it all...

Now, I'm ashamed of myself. I never thought I was this naive. I gave you a chance... I'm still giving you a chance. You are giving me one too. Let's not waste it. For life is too short to play games.

I want you. Want me too... ***

No comments: