Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bottoms up!

[yesterday] We were supposed to be in class talking about human rights and stuff, while waiting I saw my close friend going straight directly to his chair and he was obviously not in a good mood. I called him and he was giving me the "bottoms up" signal... Obviously, he has a problem. All of us did. Depression is hitting me in many ways than I could imagine. That friend told me that he had a problem and had two bottles already. I caught up with him so that we could be on the same page. He told me that they are having problems with his gf. After the drinking session, he was puking in front of our school and was crying. Then that realization suddenly hit me... Why do we need to suffer from all this shameless shit? Love is supposed to make us happy... to make us complete. But why do we have to endure all the sleepless nights, the booze barage and the unending fights... People are never contented. They never do, and never will. We are never enough. But why do we have to be enough? I think we should look back at the purpose of love... the romantic kind. It is simply to make two people happy. Then if we are happy then we do it... But if we're no longer happy, then what's the point? +++

No comments: