Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blued

What's with the morning blues?

I'm not really a morning person. Though I think the best part of the day is a great breakfast and that sweet smell of the morning dew. Then again, I don't consider myself as a morning person. I often get depressed during morning.... most especially when I have a hangover or simply lack of sleep.

I think the reason why we have morning blues is the fact that our day is just starting. For some, it would be a long day... for some, it would pretty much be insignificant. But for all of us, I think it is the uncertainty of the day that gives us that bluey feeling.

That uncertainty is a risk for all of us. More often, we would not want to go out of our comfort zones, receive an extraordinay news, or make a life-changing decision. We all want to be comfortable, contented, and not prone to the frustrations and failures that come from our decisions. Yet, we can't do away with that because we are human beings. We don't merely exist... but we LIVE.

To exist is simply to demonstrate our existence... like a mice in the wheel. Serving its purpose but not really living its life for itself.

To live is to be happy, get hurt, be happy again...
I'm afraid too... I'm afraid to be happy, to be hurt... again. But that won't stop me from taking the risks coz its the only thing that makes me who I am. **

No comments: