Thursday, August 2, 2007

110kph

110kphA man asked, "how fast does your car go?" But the owner of the car could not simply state what's in the box. He should go beyond it. For he himself does not know how fast his car would really go. It could be faster than what the car salesman told him... or it could be slower.
Should he test the speed of the car? Risking damage to his prized possession just to know how fast his car would really go? Or do simply keep quiet and be contented on the stated top speed of his car without experiencing it? Would he? Would you?

Would you be contented in knowing how far your car could go? Or would you want to experience that speed? Of course, not withstanding the risk of accidents or of frustration because you haven't reach that desired top speed you wanted?

So if I was in love, and was asked, "How much is your love for me?"
Would I simply say to her what I feel? Or would I put myself into the limit just to find out how much I love her with the risk of losing her in the process? **

No comments: