Thursday, August 2, 2007

Been to HELL and back

With the jubilation and lack of sleep all together... my mind and body was literally detached from reality as I came to the office. No withstanding the fact that I haven't even fully recovered from flu, I'm tensed with my forthcoming exam and more importantly, I am feeling a great sense of emotion that I am afraid would go away.

But the worst part was yet to come....

I came home shivering... but with one message, everything was alright. It was that good night message that overturned my hell day....

So even though I am miserable, even though I'm depressed, it's just great to know that you can share something, though how complicated it is, with someone...

*** This might be the most incomplete, vague and substance-less blog in the net... If you agree with me, then this blog is not made for you. This blog is only made for one person. So she can understand me... so she'll know me better... ##

No comments: