Sunday, August 5, 2007

Breakfast!

Breakfast!

It is my all important meal of the day. Not only because it is the first meal after fasting all night while you're asleep but because its how some people start their day. Start your day right! Start with a great breakfast. Comfort food, complete meal, or a quick munch whichever you like it.

Breakfast affects your aura... it affects your day. A great breakfast is geared toward a great day. It is the best part of my day. That is why when I'm stressed, I try to get a quick fix from a breakfast meal even at wee hours of the morning.

I hope to have my breakfast at this instant though it is almost halfway in the afternoon. It it my refuge from all the craziness in my life. I want to run... I want to hide... I want to become someone else... For a change... To start anew. But I can't do that. I have to stand up to what I had been and will be... We all regret somthing. But let us not forget that there is still tomorrow. There is still that breakfast waiting for us... Till the time that there is no more. ***

No comments: