Thursday, September 13, 2007

Doorslam

Trust is never said. It is earned.

I woke up feeling deserted. My friends did. My supposed friends whom I thought would be able to be there when I needed them. I need them now but they're nowhere. I sought consolation to the people I barely know. What's worse, They might actually be the ones who are making my situation worse. This is a hard fought reality that sometimes, people aren't who they are supposed to be. I don't pity them. But I pity myself for choosing the wrong crowd.

But It doesn't end there. Another person, more important than my friends didn't care. She cared more for trivial things. I needed her all this time. She didn't only did nothing... but she did me wrong. I've been a fool all this time. Is she over him? Was she ever over him?

Things could never get worse. I am alone. The door slowly shutting down. Future: I don't see the point why... ***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! :)

She? (I'm intrigued.)

True. Trust is earned.